Documentation of the Apify platform, which includes detailed descriptions of Apify Actors, Storage, Proxy, and API.
This document provides detailed documentation for the Apify web scraping and automation platform. You might also want to check out the following resources:
- Video tutorials - step-by-step video tutorials for beginners
- Help center - examples, tutorials and various tips & tricks
- Stack Overflow - community questions
Anything missing? Please let us know at email@example.com
- Actors - Run arbitrary web scraping or automation tasks in the Apify cloud.
- Tasks - Store one or more configurations of an Actor.
- Scheduler - Executes crawler or actor jobs at specific times.
- Storage - Key-value store, dataset and request queue that enable storage of actor inputs and results.
- Proxy - Provides access to proxy services that can be used in crawlers, actors or any other application that support HTTP proxies.
- Webhooks - Provide an easy and reliable way to configure the Apify platform to carry out an action when a certain system event occurs.
- API - REST API that enables integration with external applications.
- SDK - Open-source libraries to simplify development of local web scraping and automation projects, crawl websites with headless Chrome and Puppeteer, simplify development of Apify actors and integrate with the Apify API.
- CLI - Command line interface (CLI) to help you to create, develop, run and deploy Apify actors from your local computer.