This document provides detailed documentation for the Apify web scraping and automation platform. You might also want to check out the following resources:
- Video tutorials - step-by-step video tutorials for beginners
- Help center - examples, tutorials and various tips & tricks
- Stack Overflow - community questions
Anything missing? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Actor - Runs arbitrary web scraping or automation tasks in the Apify cloud.
- Tasks - Stores one or more configurations of an Actor.
- Scheduler - Executes crawler or actor jobs at specific times.
- Storage - Key-value store, dataset and request queue that enables storage of actor inputs and results.
- Proxy - Provides access to proxy services that can be used in crawlers, actors or any other application that support HTTP proxies.
- Webhooks - Provides an easy and reliable way to configure the Apify platform to carry out an action when a certain system event occurs.
- API - REST API that enables integration with external applications.
- SDK - Open-source libraries to simplify development of local web scraping and automation projects, crawl websites with headless Chrome and Puppeteer, simplify development of Apify actors and integrate with the Apify API.
- CLI - Command line interface (CLI) to help you to create, develop, run and deploy Apify actors from your local computer.